On its way to developing future leaders, intellectuals, and citizens respecting national and global human values the Lyceum is pursuant to these fundamental principles
- Constant improvement of the conditions promoting impartiality and obedience to the law.
• Further improvement of the teaching staff and students’ competitive selection process.
• Ensuring equal starting conditions and real guarantees on admission and further education issues for all the Lyceum students.
• Gradual overcome and cancellation of the need for tutoring in the educational system.
• As the main precondition for maximum efficiency of the educational process, ensuring the acquisition of knowledge vital for the citizens of tomorrow, its appropriation, development, and improvement of particular skills on the basis of that knowledge right in the Lyceum.
• Providing the support of the parental community through foundations in solving Lyceum problems.
• Maximum expansion of autonomy and self-dependence of the Lyceum as the most important guarantee for implementation of the Lyceum objectives.
• Consistent application of the family relationships principle in the communication between the students, graduates, parental community and the staff, guided by the slogan “The Lyceum is our home, its honor is ours”.